Based on what I know of this course, I expect to be doing a lot of work this semester and hopefully having a lot of fun.
I will admit that before going to the first lecture and even after i was not 100% on what I should be expecting from this course. However, after doing a little bit of looking around (which I probably should have already done) I have a better idea of what to expect.
After a good look at the course profile and noticing that introduction to web and introduction was listed as a Pre-Requisites and introduction to software engineering being a companion course. From this is expect that there will be MORE coding in this course which should be fun.
From looking at the workshop details posted on blackboard I can now safely expect that we will be doing some image manipulation in Photoshop and design work in Illustrator. Then a quick look at the last years Google+ community I am expecting group work and interaction with other groups in the course.
I want to learn different software packages and programming languages to improve my overall skills an capabilities. Ultimately I just want to learn and absorb as much as I can from not only this course but my team members and class members.
I am worried about juggling all my courses which all seem to have big design builds this semester.
I hope that I can manage my courses and time more effectively this semester.
No comments:
Post a Comment